Translate

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

GARTH STORY- ROHAN LEGEND

Continuing English translation of Hindi Garth story page no 13,14,15 रोहन गाथा



Page-13
Garth is keeping vigil at the fort where tim canon is imprisoned-
Guard- you are so pretty Ms Polly lamb!
Polly- move away master turnkey one should not grope the goods which one does not intend to buy!
…and what would the masters inside the jail would think of a concubine who satisfies a jailor too?
Garth watches-“lady lamb seems to come and go as she please, I need just such a person.
Garth- poly lamb?
Polly- yes! Did you call me sire?
Are you amongst my masters?
Garth- Polly I do not have that honor!
…but you can do something for me for which I will pay you gold guineas!
Polly – one guinea... What is it that you wish?
Garth- hand over this note to tim canon in the jail tomorrow
Polly- sure! You look like a young handsome hunk, I you ever need a pleasurable company…
Garth ok Polly I will keep that in mind!
Polly – I stay at mitre in the fleet street, if you want to you can meet me in the evening
Garth departs- “when tim cannon receieves tha note he will know that Catherine is safe, now in the meantime I have to find that lowlife clare rohan.
That night at the residence of clare rohan—
Clare- did you find Garfield?
Police chief-sir rohan my men are looking for him all over London.
Clare-oh damn him ,he must be having agood laugh at our expence, getout!we have to find him before day break!
An unexpected visitor-
Lord chesingdon!exlaims an astonished clare rohan..you here?
“you are a ruffian rohan you have molested my sister!
Page-14
Chesingdon-rohan! My sister claims that you are the father of her unborn baby,you will have to come with me tonight itself and marry her!
Clare sneers-‘to hell with your sister chesingdon, she was also equally horny with lust at that time!
Chesingdon- you will have to marry her clare, even if my servants have to drag you to marriage altar!
And remember rohan your property is mortgaged to me ,I can force you to go bust!
Clare- in that case I will have to come with you even if I have to marry!
Garth finds out the city residence of clare rohan—
“will that lowlife be inside? One guinea will make that guard talk
Guard talks-“sir rohan has accompanied lord chesingdon to his country home in Kent”
Garth rides to kent-“I will settle scores with rohan in kent and then come back to plan the escape for tim cannon.
[Strip no c-162 is in English]
After rohan’s  forced wedding with lord chesingdon’s sister clare is unceremoniously thrown out from house of chesingdon-
“now go away sir clare and if you ever come near my sister again I would have you torn to pieces”
Lord chesingdon threatens clare
“you and your sister  be damned!” exclaims a furious clare rohan as he prepares to depart
“once  I get garfeild to hang I will get even and take revenge from everybody “thinks clare as he ride on horseback back to his London home-
Garth is travelling from London on the same road!
Page-15
A predestined crossing of paths at dawn---
Clare[astonished]- GARFIELD!
GARTH- yes clare we have to settle this now!
Clare –come on runt! We will settle now and I will save the hangman’s fees!
Clare fires first, Garth ducks and the bullet passes through his hat!
Clare turns his horse to run away—
Garth calls him as he sees a wall looming ahead in the path rohan is following
 –“you are stranded clare turn back and fight!
“That fool rohan is trying to jump his horse over that high wall!”
Rohan makes his horse jump the wall and fails to clear over the top of the wall and falls-
“He has broken his neck! Our strange centuries old rivalry has come to an end!garth watches as rohan la dying.now I have to help tim cannon to escape and take him out of England.
Garth returns to London-“police is still invstigating,I will go to lovelace’s house”
Garth- Catherine sir clare rohan is dead! He will never bother you again!
Catherine- sir john there is bad news!
They have prosecuted tim and awarded him death sentence, he will be hanged at tyburn in two days time.








No comments:

Post a Comment